Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sundays are for dancin'

Sundays are for dancin'
and so we did-
to the NO MORE MONKEYS JUMPING ON THE BED song-
So I always make motions to all the songs I sing Levi and he absoultely loves this song and laughs when I bump my head, or call the doctor, or shake my head no no no. Everytime he gets on my bed he just starts jumping and humming. So accordingly, we sing this. Over, and over and over. Today out of nowhere Levi does the motions to the song with me! It was so exciting, just like him making animal sounds the other day...he is catching on to things so much now and so fast it is so rewarding.
Bad parents of the day award goes to...drumroll...
ME.
Don't ever underestimate your 18 month old who is still not walking. Just because you run upstairs while he is busy with his blocks does not mean when you turn the corner your son won't be up 10 stairs already. Scared the living bejeebies out of Josh and I. We were at my mother-in-law's house and her gate wasn't up. I really did not think Levi would take off up the stairs. Think again mama. But i was proud of how strong the little booger is getting. Won't happen again though. :)
Why is my font so colorful today?

We spent much of the day cruising the backroads, playing on the deck, soaking up some Vitamin D and...the only picture I snapped today, imagne that!
Our daily nom noms. 2 cups of spinach, 1 cup of frozen blueberries, 1 frozen banana and 1 cup of Naked's Mighty Mango raw juice. Levi's was watered down a little so it wasn't too much. It was a delish treat for our warm afternoon.
All in all I had a relaxing day with my two favorite boys. Being on break should just be my reality. All. The. Time.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

I've also just had a blueberry and spinach smoothie:) Definitely the best way to start the day!
Can't imaging keeping an eye on an 18 month old who is on the move can be easy!
What a gorgeous little man:)
Lulu x