1. Someone who is opening a bag of chips or candy and constantly dig in and you just hear crackling of a chip bag for instance-followed by smacking-followed by more crackling and more smacking of the lips, then they lick their fingers until every last bit is gone.
2. When people are coughing and breathing like a freaking bear in hibernation.
3. When someone is writing on a chalkboard and then they erase it to write something new, but they don't erase all of it, so you still see half of a letter here and there.
4. I really don't like when I see people destroy their bodies on purpose. God gives us health and we often take it for granted.
5. People who carry a one sided conversation.
6. Jean skirts with leggings in the summer. Or any season for that matter.
7. When you're eating candy and someone asks if they can have a red one.
8. Parents who bring their young kids to R rated films.
9. Students who prolong class by asking the most inane questions.
10. When you genuinely ask someone what's wrong (when there obviously is something wrong) and they respond half-heartedly, "hmmm? oh nothing..."
These are only a few. I'll think of more later I'm sure. What drives you crazy?