Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Favorite photo day...

A favorite photo of yourself and why

Well I take wayyyyy too many pictures. There are three that pop into mind so here goes...

I like this picture because i was skinny young and free. This picture kind of represents who I am. Coffee cup (a Christmas one at that), a good book and being outside. I was about to go on a date with my then boyfriend, now husband and we were going fishing. Those were some good ole days :)
I love this picture. It has always been one of my favorites. Josh and I had only been dating a few months and I remember this night being so fun on my parent's deck out back. We all just drank some beers and hung out. I obviously wasn't shy to be myself since I'm wearing sweats and two kinds of reds that look awful together haha. But we both look so happy.
Obviously this picture quality is not good, and was taken on my phone before I had a nice phone, and before instagram. But I still love this picture. This was taken on my actual due date, (Oct 4th) and Levi was still cookin'. I wanted to get out of the house so Josh took me fishing. This was our last date before meeting our little man. If you want to see how much of a basketball Levi was, look below..
That's all :)

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love all of those!

Sandy said...

The Pregnant Fisherman....that's a picture!