Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Newborn Photos of Baby Giovan.

Recently I had the privilege of taking Newborn Photos for my good friend Abigail and her growing family. I have known this woman since the 4th grade, and throughout the years we have kept in touch. Our lives have changed for the better since being roomies almost 4 years ago. We both found our true loves, married them and started families. We both had boys about 9 months apart, and Abigail beat me to the next one ;) She and Eduardo welcomed Giovan Eduardo Colon to their family a few weeks ago, and the love they have in their home is truly inspiring. Eduardo and Abigail are quite the team juggling a toddler and a newborn, but they do it with such ease. Emilio is also quite the big brother. Shhh-ing in his baby's brother ear, or even jumping on the bed while Giovan is snuggled up! :) Either way, he loves him so much, and you can tell his heart just got bigger. I can't wait to see this family continue to grow and their bond continue to inspire me. Here is a collection of their photos! Enjoy!





















And my favorite...

I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did!
I love you guys.
XO

No comments: