Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Refreshment-The Right Way

Got my Juicer in the mail today. I was way too excited, and Levi had just gone down for a nap, so I got right to work! I have been concocting recipes in my head for months and couldn't wait to try them out.
The first one I chose to make, was a MelonApp Ice Cooler, mostly because its freaking 90 degrees out! (And that's all I had left in the refrigerator) It was very, very refreshing and was the perfect treat. All produce I use is 100% organic and its a comfort knowing that my juice is healthy, no additives, or sugars, just pure, fresh juice. Levi loved it too! There is no way I, and especially Levi can physically chew enough fruit and veggies in a day that one glass of fresh juice holds. :)


Try substituting a fresh juice such as the Melonapp Ice Cooler for a candy bar, or a piece of cake. It will satisfy your sweet tooth and your body will thank you for it!
Keep an eye out for the next Summery juice.
XO

No comments: