Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Prompt anyone?

A little late, but none the less. Look at my handsome boys. One word. LOVE.

I need a prompt for today, because I am wordless. Is that a word? Do you like the new look of my blog? You better.

My thoughts are taking me through some ups and downs lately. My thoughts are questioning my dedication, confidence, and ability to dream.

How do you know when your dreams are tangible, obtainable, or better yet, realistic?

That is my question for ya'll today.

I don't have much else for ya. I guess I should go be a good housewife and clean. Maybe make dinner. Or maybe just go make Levi nap with me.

--Hey ya'll. Follow me why don't ya? I think I have like a million Facebook Readers, but my bloggers who read me should hit the Follow button, and share my blog if you like it. :)

Levi is pulling silverware out of the dishwasher.

I need coffee.

XO

No comments: