Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I was inspired during my study break by Jackie at Nora and Jac to list "This Makes Me Happy". What a quick and easy post to take my mind off studying for a bit.

For me it's the little things...
-acoustic music-my choice today is Mat Kearney
paired with a rainy day, and a hot cup of tea.
-little things: my son's unctrollable giggle, my Husband's warm hugs, the sunshine peeking out after a storm.
-coffee
-my yellow running shoes
-my camera
-warm weather
-crafting
-running
-my marriage
-watching my son grow into a little man
-country music
-wildflowers
-lilies
-a good book that i cannot put down
-romantic movies & action flicks
-a quiet breezy morning with my windows open
-driving on the backroads
-love & laughter
-my simple, yet beautiful life

WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY? (Thanks for the prompt Jackie)
xoxo, Hope
--follow: a cup of Hope--

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I think we are twins! Especially after the chick flick and action movies thing.

Glad you liked this prompt! Maybe I'll do something related every week!

Xx

kaela said...

Hey lady! I love the new look on here! it's good. I feel like we have not talked in foreva. Life has been crazy I am so sorry. Texting you now. ;)