(P.S. I don't know how to tag you, or your blog Jackie) --
1. I don't own a hair dryer, or a curling iron (I've never curled my hair) EVER...and my straightener is from when I was 16. (I'm 24 now...you do the math.)
2. I was 14 weeks pregnant with Levi when I got married. (Just for clarification, we were engaged 3 months before I found out I was 5 weeks pregnant--so technically this was not a shotgun wedding ;)) I couldn't drink, I was nauseas, and I didn't wear the dress of my dreams because I would get the urge to throw up in a tight dress. BUT, it was still one of the best days of my life :)
3. I love ping pong. And when our family gets together, we get a little competitive. This is real life.
4. I used to have my lip pierced. I actually really loved it. But the phase lasted a short few months.
5. I dressed up for the first time in a long time this year for Halloween-mostly because I didn't want Levi to be the only one :)
It is so disgusting out. I want Spring so badly. But, if you want to listen to a song that puts your mind and thoughts in a warm sunny place, "Wagon Wheel" by Darius Rucker has been on repeat for a week now. I love it. I'm not usually a fan of solo Darius Rucker, but this song is amazing! I feel like i'm on a patio in a sundress, enjoying summer. Listen to it. Hope everyone's Monday isn't as gloomy as mine. I need a pick-me-up, or maybe just a nap.