Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sundays are for starting a blog apparently :)

So this is my first blog with Blogger and I am pretty excited to enter into the blogging world. I already read so many blogs, i figured why not?
SO..
a cup of Hope basically comes from my dream of owning my own coffee shop with this very name. I am mildly obsessed with coffee. Hazelnut, 3 cream please. Actually, I really enjoy any kind of coffee, as long as it is hot and fresh! The idea behind this blog is to post my adventures as a new-ish mom and wife--as a record to myself, since my journaling has been lacking--and so this is a way to look back at all the memories in my life and a way to follow other women's blogs that i find inspiring.
Basically as an introduction, my husband Josh and I have been married almost 2 years in April! He is a southern getleman from Alabama, and with manners you wouldn't believe! He is my best friend, my rock and my forever.
 We have a beautiful--i mean beautiful--chubby cheek kind of cuteness son named Levi.He is so incredible. He is the chunkiest piece of goodness and is so stubborn/goofy/lovey-dovey all rolled up into one amazing little boy. He is 15 months old, almost 16 months already!--can't believe it! Being a Mom is such a blessing. It really is. You think you love your Husband more than anyone, until a little boy steals your heart. It is the best feeling in the world to have a gift from God that is all yours. Don't get me wrong being a Mom is STRESSFUL. I find myself full of anxiety, worried and protective over this little being. BUT, it is all worth it to wake up to smiles and cuddles every morning, and go to sleep with sleepy eyes and more cuddles.
Here is a picture to show you what i'm workin' with.--my little mini-me.
That's all for now loves. Follow my blog to keep up with a cup of Hope. 

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

yayy!! welcome to blog land! Can't wait to read all your adventures!