Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

blah days can have some meaning...

this morning...
My Husband was supposed to wake me up since my phone charger is suucking right now. Well, he tells me he told me to wake up, but i'm pretty sure that's not true. Anyway, missed my class this morning--no biggie. But, simple things like sleeping in can do some real good for the soul. I got some extra cuddle time with my Hubby, which almost never happens in the morning, because i'm either at school or he is at work. Then, our little man woke up and he snugggled in bed with us for about an hour.
the little things...
for me are just that. Sleeping in and cuddling with the two most amazing boys in my life. That extra 2 hours just laying there in silence, where nothing else matters, not even the class i just missed--then suddenly hearing giggles as soon as Josh tickles Levi under the covers. Those little moments are perfect. It really soothes the discomfort I find in my days every now and then--especially the winter blues. When Levi plops his cheek on my cheek (to where i can hardly breathe--but don't want to move, because its so perfect), is when we connect. I'm his Mommy and he's my baby--forever. No one can change that. His love that he has for me is so unconditional- he doesn't care if i've worn sweats all day, have no make-up on, read him my textbooks about Education, whether i'm stressed--he just plops his cheek on mine--and that right there is love, he needs me and I need him. The bond my little family has together is one that cannot be broken. Seeing Levi look into Josh's eyes is the biggest heart melter i know. Josh is such a great Dad and Levi absolutely LOVES getting attention from his Daddy. The way Josh squeezes my hand under the covers while Levi is hogging up all his snuggles, the way Josh does little things to keep our marriage fresh is what is most important to me. Its not the fancy, flashy life--which is not us--but, its the little things that makes my world go round.
These two boys complete me...



OKAY, done bragging.
What are the Little Things that make your world go round?

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

So sweet! I think just sleeping in, period is a nice little thing. ;)

Loving this blog - keep it, love!