Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

'Merica!


If you follow me on Facebook, or Instagram, you have probably seen way too many pictures from this weekend.
Thursday we had a cookout with family and then I took a lot of pictures, maybe like crazy mom status amount, but who cares? I love the idea of having pictures to have as memories in the years to come.












Maddie has some serious reactions to grass, so she was so done with photos after a few minutes. I love having her here. Levi loves her so, so much and she is just so helpful and such a good big sister!
















Aunt Candace! Levi seriously chose her over me. I was sad. I guess her squeaky, baby voice is irresistible!


Candace and Bobby, who looked very 'Merican!


My boys :)




These two.


The lovely Mira.




Aunt Holly lovin's!


Red, White, & Cool!


Loverboys.


Gorgeous Sister :)


Maddie Girl being Candid!


Daddy's Girl.


Maddie looks like a homeless person here haha. She was NOT getting rained on!




That was pretty much our whole 4th. Levi LOVED the fireworks. Its so bittersweet, because 2 years ago he was kicking like crazy in my belly. Last year, he literally slept, then I made him wake up, and he just stared. This year, he was so amazed, and was shaking so much at first! But he wasn't scared. He looked at me numerous times and smiled like "Ma, is it okay?" So I clapped a lot and smiled to reassure him. We were so close that ash was getting all over us. But Levi kept snacking on his chips, looking at me, looking at Papaw, shaking, smiling, and then clapped at the end. Priceless.

So Josh and I are doing the Couch to 5K starting today. I almost feel like the beginning will be too easy, but at the same time after 10 minutes of running I feel like dying. So I think easing my way into it, building up the endurance to get through it, slowly, will keep me motivated to run. I also really am not happy with my post-body. I'm not where I want to be. I'm not as healthy as I could be.

My fresh juices are really the motivation behind it all. They keep me full, keep me less bloated, make my skin look better, and make me feel "cleaner". So this paired with clean eating, and some exercise is the ticket I think. :)

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
And hope this Monday is peachy for you all :)
XO



No comments: